Title "The Place Between”
ubject Abstract
Category Painting
Dimensions 100 W x 73 H x 4 D centimeters
"The Place Between"
This work was inspired by the relationship between architecture, landscape and memory—by the way places are shaped, transformed and remembered. I was interested in creating a space that feels familiar, yet remains impossible to fully define.
I hope viewers experience a sense of curiosity and quiet tension, allowing their own memories and interpretations to enter the painting. The central red form acts almost as a threshold: it can be seen as a wall, a structure, an obstacle, or a point of passage.
I chose acrylic and mixed media for their physicality and capacity to build, scrape and reveal layers. The fragmented marks, strong contrasts and imperfect surfaces are intentional, reflecting the way places and memories are never completely fixed. The work invites the viewer to look beyond what is immediately visible and discover their own meaning within the space.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário